Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Perfect weekend. At the lake. Delta sketchbook.

Washes in hardbound Delta sketchbook with watercolor and list to-do. Went to the lake and sketched between swimming. I was trying to keep washes loose, indicating relationships between big plans. I experimented with different brushes and paper was so strong, kept up with my treacherous exercise.  Was not that sunny, but I got burned.
Pig was patient with me and almost well behaved.
Next day I decide to paint the other side of the lake with watercolor on the other side of my sketch in Delta sketchbook by Stillman & Birn. Nothing bled through, amazing quality sketchbook. Too many people decide to pass by, I didn't care, main concern was for Piglet not to bite anyone or be eaten by bigger dog. He didn't stop barking, so I could not concentrate on my sketch and was consumed by the sun.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Bright, vibrant and colorful! Very nice job on keeping loose. I love both spreads!

Nikira said...

Thank you very much CrimsonLeaves, I was trying to follow the plan but as usual got carried away. :-)