Sunday, August 5, 2012

BonJour.

This little breakfast scene is about our everyday mornings (or mornings when we are together), rushing, exchanging couple of sweet words, cereal with blueberries and almond milk, sun, dancing on the BonJour french press coffee maker, wonderful smell of coffee, filling out corridor outside of the apartment up to the elevator, basically a moment of life lived fully and appreciated.
I used ink and  a little bit of Kuretake on wonderful paper I got in "Dick Blick" on one rainy day in Manhattan, when I decide to spoil myself. Ink loving this paper. I wrote "Almond milk" in Japanese.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

A fabulous moment in time captured, Nikira.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, CrimsonLeaves! Really happy memories of this summer in that drawing.