Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maggi.

Here is a little panegyric on Maggi-Würze, seasoning sauce, originally from Switzerland.  I discovered it in Honey store and fell in love with it, adding it everywhere in salads combining with sunflower oil and cooking wine and for meats and sauces, and soups. I like it's taste, smell and even bottle shape. Also drew here wonderful Frank's RedHot sauce.
Second joy is my first time mix from  Dr. Martin's India inks I bought in Woodstock this fall. It has some burning warmth and slides easily.  May be because of paper? It is old paper, don't know the brand.  For color I used Kuretake pens.

3 comments:

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Great work. I'm buying from Jet pens thanks to you. You work is great advertisement for them. I will let them know .

Have a great Thanksgiving
Joan

Nikira said...

Really? Lol. Thank you Joan. I love them. What are you getting from JetPens? I have a huge wish list there. :-)

Nikira said...

Have a great Thanksgiving too Joan.