Saturday, November 19, 2011

Federico Aubele in ink.

Did drawing of Federico Aubele in ink after my wonderful experience on his concert. I used ink and couple of Kuretake pens on hot pressed Arches paper, so smooth that I feel a bit weird out.  I tried to capture his boyish looks and soul of musician. It brings to mind amazing novel by Julio Cortazar about music and musician, from which many years ago I cut out sentence and had it on the wall in my room, felt related to that. Sorry,  its in Russian.
Художник, живущий в нем, всегда задыхался бы от
ярости,  слыша эту пародию на желанное самовыражение,  на  все  то,
что  ему  хотелось  сказать, когда он боролся,  раскачиваясь,  как
безумный, исходя слюной и музыкой, наедине, совсем наедине с  тем,
что  он  преследует, что ускользает от него, и  тем  быстрее,  чем
настойчивее он преследует.
 I relied  on my sketches I did during the concert, here is one of it.


1 comment:

Nikira said...

Thank you very much BrandNewStudio, he is so cool!