Monday, September 5, 2011

Today's Subway sketches in 2 Blackwings.

I took both Blackwings with me, Eberhard Faber and Palomino. This page was drawn with Eberhard Faber Blackwing 602. Felt pretty soft and pleasant. I would say like a B grade.
This charming little blond girl grabbed everybody's attention, her name was Carolina, she was humming, dancing a little bit, looking at her reflection, tortured her little bear in marine suit, her red bow was a little crooked in yellow curls.
This sketch was also made with E. Faber Blackwing. Young girls coming from shopping. I like girl's ballet shoe.
The last one done in Palomino Blackwing 602. Very close to original Blackwing. I am pretty impressed. I bought E. Faber by mistake, I thought I am buying a box, but it turned to be only one pencil. A bit painful, one pencil for 25 bucks. But still gonna use it the same way and happy that Palomino Blackwing is so good, so nothing else to desire, so freedom.

No comments: