Saturday, November 23, 2013

Subway sketches on the way to Manhattan.

Sleeping man, he was so broken to pieces, but still presentable. I was glad he didn't look at me once.

It was a rainy day and boring things I had to do in the City, but sketching made my day happier, especially when I switch pencils. I used a little bit of oil based Faber-Castell.

Amazing to look at people, trying to feel their mood, hiding mine, switching stare, when they look at me. What is uniting them is silence, but everyone's silence is so different.
Here is another glass and I finished Chanukah, will take picture later.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

That main goblet is gorgeous in this glass piece, Nikira. I wish I could sketch people so beautifully. I think my portraits would be so much better if I could.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, CrimsonLeaves. Drawing people is interesting, but challenging. I'd like to see your portraits, if its OK. :)