Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Speed of life is crazy.

I am really afraid to forget how to draw in ink. So much going on, so many people to coordinate, talk to,  so many people want me to make them happy, and immediately. So many people make mistakes. I feel bad for them. I am, probably, one of them.
I put one more day, I ate their chollant, I came home around midnight, because till noon was battling with Ikea on the phone.
The guy asked me is I was born with a brush in my hand. I used both hands. Today gotta plan brook for staircase, for tomorrow, he wants more and more, curving on second floor.
Here would be mirror with intricate golden frame.
Yesterday bought tiny liquid tints, Mixol, for another client's work, love it, gotta get a set for myself. Premixed colors, awesome palette.

No comments: