Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Only 2 pages in Gamma sketchbook.

Yesterday I got a lift from somebody, which made me pretty unhappy, because shortened my sketching time, and cut my 15 min walk in cold Williamsburg, when I can gaze around and think in silence, so I got only half a trip with pencil, on the way back. The good part I met, may be,  potential client, woman with the taste.
I am challenging myself to go on a sketching spree, may be I will, finally, get satisfied with Subway sketching. I was looking jealously at half empty benches underground yesterday, thinking to stop there, but I promised to have dinner together at home.
 I tried to use watercolor pencil with wash, but somehow disliked it, and got back to plain mechanical pencil.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Funny but I love the washes on the first sketch. Today is another day and will present more opportunities to sketch, Nikira!

Nikira said...

Thank you, CrimsonLeaves, I think, I have to find better wash option, or, may be combine with the marker or ink, or change the water soluble pencil, which will dissolve better. :-)