Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day in Eastchester.

Had very few minutes for sketching because woman in pink sweatpants told me angrily that I can't park here and there  because it is someone else's spot and everywhere was someones spot, so I end up paying for spot near the library, wasting my sketching minutes, loosing beautiful clay ball from my sketchbook's string and produce this shaky sketch with Palomino Blackwing 602. I am glad I didn't bark at that pink pants lady as I know I am capable of due to my disbalanced childhood.
I was rewarded  with wonderful conversation about enjoying traffic, how it gives you time to be with yourself, think, analyze, listen to music, unless your foot getting numb. And amazing experience with pizza Di Fara, which deserves a separate post with drawing.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I don't think your sketches are "rough" at all, Nikira. I love them and wish I could draw half as well. I don't practice enough. Not enough time in the day to work and find time for my art, alas. Still, I keep trying when I find a spare moment of energy.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much CrimsonLeaves, I feel also that it is not enough time in a day to fit in normal sketch, often drawing, especially in ink laying for too long waiting for few brush strokes here and there. What can we do?