Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sketches in pencil.


Sketches in medical office. I added bits of color with 8 Multi color pencil.


When I was doing the last sketch, it was a young family sitting near me, they went inside and their 3 year old was playing on the Ipad.
When I look at children, my first thought is what world we would leave you, how you gonna change it, please, be wiser than us.
Then I was called in, met someone from Moscow, we started chatting, and  father of the child, who came out in the robe from the MRI room, told me suddenly, I love your art, you're very good artist, I was shocked. I thought I was hiding so well, covering my drawing with paper, where I started to compose the letter to some designer. I always feel invisible, when I draw, concentrating on a subject, meanwhile, people see me too. Uncomfortable thought.
I used oil base Pitt pencil on the last face on the right, really like it versatility, even the point is so thick.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I love your art too, Nikira. I especially love when you pop color into your sketches somewhere or other.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, CrimsonLeaves, for supporting and believing in me.