Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chuckie my cat.


Chuckie was named by my daughter when she was 7 after the Chuckie from "Rugrats", red haired  funny character from cartoon.  He was my first cat, before I thought that I am a dog person. He used to ride in my daughter's doll baby carriage, sometimes wearing   white hat with the frills, sometimes deliberately jump into the stroller and roll till it stops, hitting the wall. Now he is a patriarch of the family and often get tossed around by Fellini, younger generation.  :-) Ink in watercolor Moleskine A4.

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

This is beautiful! I used to watch Rugrats along with my kids when they were kids....cute show.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, Serena. I also loved this show and drew a lot of comic strips about Chuckie's life. We had few Chuckie dolls, big and small, to carry everywhere.