Friday, September 26, 2014

Charm City Burger. One of the electric nights in Florida.

I used ink and Kuretake. Used a lot of texture, trying to depict broken light from passing cars (it was outside), street lamps, moonlight, late meal, scattered conversation. It was one of the best burgers ever, I asked to go there twice.

Here is my little helper, Lucy, since she came to me from Moscow, she learned how to use scanner (she really likes the sound and blinking light), printer (printed my entire mailbox), she likes to watch me draw and thinks that I am coming to sit near computer just to be with her. She goes in front of the screen and stares at me.

Just like that. Isn't she adorable?

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love those pinks to make this burger piece pop! And yes, Lucy is adorable! Look at those beautiful big eyes!

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, CrimsonLeaves for your kind words and support. :)