Saturday, February 4, 2012

Songs I heard today. Magic Voice.




Barcelona.
Jo Amar It's me who comes to you The one who plays in the courtyards I come to you and play Song of you, excited city lalala... Oh Barcelona Barcelona "me'odi" not "peratich" on musical instruments lalala... Oh Barcelona Barcelona on stringed instruments, With a guitar and mandolin. The splendor of your soil captured my heart Oh Barcelona! To you I brought the best of my song accept this present and remember the echo of my voice like a souvernir of love lalalala.

Don't reject me in my old age - Michel Cohen, Psalm 71:9:
Don't reject me in my old age. Don't forsake me when my strength fails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's actually singing two verses from Ps. 71: 8 and 9:

8: Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.

9: Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth. (KJV)

Nikira said...

Thank you for information. I was so shocked and touched to tears by the the way this young boy sings Psalms. I cannot understand words but I feel the magic. :-)