Saturday, February 13, 2010

Smile. February challenge in Skine site.

My cat Fellini. He makes me smile all the time.Whenever I am home he demands my full attention. He is screaming sadly and weak behind the door of my work room, so I have let him in and he is happily warming up his butt on Time Machine or walking in front of the computer. He runs in front of me with his head backwards, looking if I am strictly following him, so I have to protect him from bumping into walls. He likes to walk with his eyes closed in the morning. And he is outcast among other, normal cats. I used Shin-Gansai in watercolor Moleskine.

2 comments:

sandy said...

Great job on this and I enjoyed reading about him. I saw you at skine art and love your sketches, your style of sketching.

Nikira said...

Thank you so much. I didn't see your comment before. Fellini is such a special loving creature.