Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yesterday running around with brush and without.

Sample on the wall for lobby, love working with plasters.

Drew vines on few floors, patches of grass and path with flowers, few blue puddles.
Met interesting woman. During lunch on the floor behind piano (cold russian kotleta with Dijon mustard and buckwheat, and not a bad coffee) spoke about art, Amsterdam, russian art teaching, my first lesson in art school about composition (thanks to my teacher, who I disliked, who is probably dead for at list 20 years, he was old then, as it seemed to 18 year old me, in his late 40ties, but who gave me guidance in that complicated world of building composition and it unspoken rules), about Mixol tints, we used and I am thinking to buy for myself.
 Nothing will follow, probably. It is not easy to make new friends, when life is so hectic and I am loosing my old friends and have no time to be with myself.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I hope your move will be finished soon. Love the vines around the light fixture, Nikira.

Nikira said...

Thank you very much, CrimsonLeaves. I thought sconces are so pretty by itself, doesn't need anything else, but owner wants to stuff everything everywhere.
Bathroom is almost ready, but corridor and 2 rooms need more prepwork. :/ And many mistakes on the way, fridge doesn't fit, even bathroom lamp was hung upside down. Life.